Read following top three biz specs before contacting -- seriously -- it could save us both time. Any inquiry showing one didn't take a moment to read following will be ignored.
- I deal ONLY in whole, nature-shaped, greyish-white pumice, minimum size one-inch (3 cm.) to 6-7 inch (15-18 cm.) maximum size -- exactly as found in nature. No crushed, gravel-sized, powdered, molded or shaped stones - nada, zip, zilch - nor info on who supplies such beyond Hess Pumice
- As one-person, home-based micro-biz and boutique wholesaler, I don't offer pallet loads or send shipping containers to
- Select grade artisan pumice sold by the each, shop-grade seconds & smallest/largest select-grade only by pound. None sold by volume
Here's more quick info about stone offerings and outfit:
- Stones float only briefly. Thicker micro-cavity walls offer heavier-duty abrasive action, but they're not your feather-light "balsa wood" type pumice
- If seeking full-cost quotes, please specify size and grade (select or seconds/shop) interested in from price list, preferably by email
- Mentioning intended application might help finding most suitable stones, as surface fineness, densities, & shapes vary
- Not seeking distributorships or freight lines, or website designers telling me how bad site is (some people find it refreshing and I like its no-coding, cut-and-paste simplicity;)
- Online order page has limited selections. If don't find quantity/size combo interested in, call or email after checking price list, which gives all stones, grades, and other options, and can create custom order by email or phone
- If needing sample stone to help decide if stone right stone for you, easiest to try small order or buy retail from listed retailers. Can't afford time and effort to send samples.
Okay, if you've read top three business limits (go back if you haven't... seriously) and still interested, number is five-three-zero, nine-three-eight one one zero four. Beware: cold calls dealt with coldly; why bother?
9-12 noon Pacific time (3 hrs. behind east coast) best time to reach. Sometimes late sleeper; please don't call earlier. If leaving message, give call back number slowly. I'm lysdexic. Three times spoken fast just doesn't get it. If leaving message, must leave number, as have no caller ID
Read three biz limitations at top? Go back if you haven't. Seriously. Won't respond to emails that reflect one hasn't.
I know, must sound like control-freak grouch, but over years have been flooded by queries showing people can't bother to spend ten seconds to learn what I do and don't supply before contacting. Something about pumice having special properties seems to make people's reasoning process fly out the window once finding possible elusive source, I suppose.
Emails and orders usually checked mornings only.
(Click purple italicized link.)
Selectively high-tech here in off-grid boonies: fully solar-electric and use notebook, but have no smartphone, checked umpteen times a day. (Texting-illiterate and proud; strikes me as throwback to Morse-code era.)
Ward Pumice Company
13715 Thrush Road
Montague, CA 96064
For older readers: Dragnet's Sgt. Friday walks into office supply store to buy a fax machine. At counter saleswoman asks if he'd like anything more. He shakes his head and says (you know it's coming), "Just the fax, ma'am."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~